Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Slight Change

Today was my first real day of starting my weight loss journey. My weekly challenge was to not eat food from work (I work at a restaurant). I already broke it, HOWEVER, I realized that it is not realistic, nor is it wise. I would like to make a small change to that challenge and say that I will not eat any unhealthy food from my work such as cookies, deli meats, soft drinks and fatty sauces. This, I did keep on track with. I had a vegetarian whole wheat wrap. The veggies are all fresh and nothing is processed. My choice of sauce was delicious dijon mustard. Also, I drank LOTS of water. I must've been in the washroom at least 6 times.

Tonight will also be a challenge as I usually eat uncontrallably at night. Eating at night is my single biggest problem. I will still eat but try to eat healthier things such as maybe a fruit, yogurt and some nuts. I will also gradually decrease my portion sizes.

Let you all know how this works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment