Monday, January 9, 2012

Starting Week #2 - Weigh in & This Week's Challenge

Week number 1 is behind me. Overall, I think it was a great success! I won't make this entry too long since I am kind of busy today but I still figured it was important to share my progress with you all. So the big question is, did I lose weight or not? The answer, I am happy to report, is YES! I lost a total of  3.8lbs. I am extremely happy with this number as I did work very hard this past week. I don't say this very often but I am proud of myself.

Weight: 241.6     Loss: -3.8lbs

This week's challenge will be to eat breakfast every single morning, no excuses. This won't be too difficult even though I rarely eat breakfast. Everyone says it's the most important meal of the day but I usually skip on it anyways. This is why I chose this challenge. Not because of its difficulty but because it will allow me to feel more full for a longer period of time and will dissuade me from eating cookies, brownies and other junk items at work. I don't give myself enough time to prepare something to eat in the morning but this week, I will wake up a few minutes early and do it!

I'll be back in a few days with some news and maybe something interesting to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment