Monday, January 2, 2012

So it starts

With the holidays over, it's time to get on track. Like I said, my goal is to lose some weight and keep it off. This blog is actually one tool that i'm using to help me achieve this. Every Monday I will be weighing myself and posting my progress right here. I will also be posting about my weekly challenge. Let's get right to it.

This week, my challenge is to eat no food from the restaurant I work at. This will prove a little difficult since i'm there for most of my day but i'm sure I can achieve it with a little will power.

Weight: 245.4

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mike! Thanks for sharing your blog. If you need some inspiration, check out my Real Life Biggest Loser series on my blog: http://www.fudiet.com/real-life-biggest-loser-series/ These people are so inspiring! They are all on Twitter too and have great feeds. GOOD LUCK!!!! @DrSherryPagoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thanks. Reading it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Good luck to you! Looking forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck mike, I know first hand it's not easy to lose weight, and as a guy sometimes harder. We're not expected to watch what we eat and when out with the guys, caliore counting is taboo. But there is a ton of support out there, stick to a plan and don't worry about the nay Sayers.

    ReplyDelete