Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Starting Week #4 - Weigh in & This Week's Challenge

So another week has come and gone. This past week, again, has been a success. The challenge was extremely difficult as eating at night is so natural to me. However, I did stick to it as much as I could have. During the week, I did not eat at night at all. I stopped eating way before my 9 o'clock curfew. On the weekend however it was a different story. I did eat after 9 p.m. but there were good reasons for it. Well, for Saturday and Sunday at least. We'll start on Friday. My girlfriend and I went for supper around 7:30 p.m. We Finished eating at around 9:30 p.m. Right there, I broke my challenge. When we got home that night, i'm not sure what I was thinking (or not thinking), but I ate some more. I only realized what I had done the next morning! Oh well, mistakes happen but the beginning of the week went great. Now, Saturday and Sunday were a little more excusable: there were birthday parties both days. Both those nights included delicious birthday cake, one of which was made by my girlfriend! If you really wanna know, it was absolutely delicious!

When I got home on Sunday night, I stepped on the scale. I was horrified because I had done well all week and the amount the scale was showing me that I had lost wasn't doing it justice. Anyways, I decided to sleep on it. When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was jump on the scale. I had lost what I deserved to lose!

Weight: 235.8     Loss: -4.6lbs

I am not at my 10lbs yet, but hopefully I will be next week! I am currently at 9.6lbs lost. I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'm already feeling better in my body, i'm looking better and i'm starting to fit into clothes that didn't fit before. Losing weight is definitely a great feeling of accomplishment.

The last part of this entry will be my weekly challenge. As you all know, every excuses is a good excuse not to go to the gym. I'm tired, I don't feel well, i'm stressed, etc. Well, i've used all these excuses and more! Not this week! This week I will go to the gym at least 3 times and do a strenuous workout each time. Pretty simple and straightforward i'd say. Not much else to say about this!

Anyways, it's getting late and tomorrow is going to be a stressful day at work. Wish me luck. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment